NIESV Lagos State Branch Holds 2021 Annual General Meeting
The 2021 noble year Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Lagos State Branch has been slated for 26th May 2021.
The Hon Secretary of the Branch, ESV Oyeniyi Olagoke ANIVS, who announced the meeting said the AGM would hold both virtually and physically.
See full notice of the meeting and agenda below:
NIESV LAGOS STATE BRANCH NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Dear Noble Colleague,
This is to formally invite you to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of
“The Very Branch” for 2021 noble year.
Kindly find details of the meeting schedule below:
Date: Wednesday 26th May, 2021.
Time: 14.00 hours prompt.
Venue: Branch Secretariat, Plot A, Block 12, Elephant Cement Way, Opp Lagos State Govt Secretariat Mosque, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja Lagos and Zoom
(Zoom details will be made available to members soon).
1. Opening Prayer
3. Self Introduction
4. Reading, Amendment & Adoption of Minutes of the AGM held on Wednesday
1st July, 2020.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes of the last AGM held on Wednesday,
1st July, 2020.
6. Chairman’s Address
7. Ratification of New NIESV Lagos State Branch Bye-Law 2021
8. Honorary Secretary’s Report for Noble Year 2020/21
9. Honorary Treasurer’s Report for Noble Year 2020/21
10. Internal Auditor’s Report for Noble Year 2020/21
11. External Auditor’s Report for Noble Year 2020/21
12. Nomination of Electoral Appeals Committee
13. Dissolution of 2019-2021 Executive Committee
14. Announcement of Election Results for the Executive Committee -2021
-2023 by the Electoral Committee
15. Handing over to the New Executive Committee 2021-2023
16. Nomination of New Internal Auditors for Noble Year 2021-2023
19. Closing Prayer
Looking forward to having your physical and virtual esteemed presence.
ESV Oyeniyi Olagoke ANIVS