The Executive Committee And Members of NIESV Lagos, Visited The Head Office Of John Holt Plc
Yesterday the 25th May, 2021 the Executive Committee and members of NIESV Lagos State Branch, led by the Chairman, ESV. Adedotun Bamigbola FNIVS, visited the Head Office of John Holt Plc to witness the introduction of the new Rapid Intervention Vehicle, a fire fighting truck by John Holt PLC, with modern features such as
* Brand new Double Cabin pick-up
* 16ft multipurpose Ladder
* Foam Concentrate (20L Keg)
* 9kg ABC DCP Fire Extinguisher
* Briggs & Stratton American UHPS engine
and many more.
Also present at the testing exercise was Dr. Chris Ezeh, Group MD, John Holt PLC with his team, who highlighted the benefits of the system to be as follows
* Considerable throw range for fire- fighthing at a safe distance (10m)
* 7 operational Radius (60m Hose)
* Execellent hose handling
* The water filling the 60m hose only weighs around 7kg.
* Can be used for fumigation and irrigation excercises.
* Can be used as a security patrol vehicle
And a lot more benefits.
The testing exercise was a success as the machine was put to test at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island by the Chairman and members of ‘The Very Branch’.
See pictures of your viewing pleasure.
For ’The Very Branch’